Caerobotics integrates the futuristic medical technologies with human-centered systems designs to deliver care where it is needed the most. We partner with technology companies, researchers, humanitarian aid providers, healthcare providers and governments to implement projects that impact lives and brings about an improved delivery of healthcare services. We offer design and deployment solutions for the healthcare infrastructure that promise to make healthcare accessible by all. We are developing an ecosystem for drones for healthcare, remote health monitoring, and healthcare system strengthening.
Our Project Caerodrome is dedicated to this cause.
A few things that we can help with are:
- Identifying local challenges and needs through multi-stakeholder workshops, ground level research, mapping needs with resources, gap analysis
- Identifying appropriate use cases where drones can make key impacts
- Identifying technology solutions best suited to the identified challenges
- Co-creating strategies for technology adoption for drones and drone-based data
- Supporting the development of drone policies, systems and processes
- Engaging with local communities to sensitize them on good use of drones
- Organising localised pilot projects to generate evidence-based research on experience, impact, efficiency and return on investments
- Building sustainable operational models to scale up the drone projects
- Integrating drones into existing systems and processes
- Building identification, traceability, reporting and risk management systems
- Building local level assembly and maintenance labs
- Building local and national capacity for independently scaling up drone projects
- Project hand-over by empowering the local team with all the knowledge and tools needed to take it forward
Write to us and we would love to explore your healthcare drones journey with you.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Caerobotics, C701, Sai Shraddha Phase 1, Ashokvan, Borivali East, Mumbai, MH 400066, IN